About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays! Please read

Hey everyone! I hope you are well, and again I want to say thank you to you all, for all the kind msgs, status #helpholly2pg1, all of your support for angelings!!!

Every Wednesday I will be surprising 2 of my friends with 5 wishys!!!

I will be picking thm every Wednesday at random, Please do NOT ask me for wishys thn or anytime, as I will say no, and if you are added I will remove you..

I am trying to think of some fun ideas as in prizes and such... I got just 1 so far and tht is Wishy Wednesday!! 

Here is wht you will get " as in prizes"

2 friends will get 5 wishy's
and the 2 i choose will get a blog posting as well and their picture or " profile" on my side bar for all to see <33

Good luck for next week! Any ideas for more fun activities, or if you want a daily theme, or week theme and wnt my help just email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com 

If you would like me to help I will make a blog posting after you make your art book, I will thn make a movie and art book as well to help you get the word out.. it will be YOUR theme not mine if you plan meet & greets please dnt get upset if no one shows up.. I am NOT guaranteeing I will go to meet and greets I play day by day..

Thanks for reading <33

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great ;p Maybe if you dont lagg too much on Fridays (Fun Friday xDD) You could pick one friend at random to go shopping with you.. or go to chats? You may have to do that from a new acc but I thought it sounded good xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant shop because of the lag i like the idea though, and I am sort of nervous of chats atm.. I like the idea as well xD both good ones

      Delete

Blog Archive