About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 5, 2015

About Guest book please read

Hey everyone, as you know i dnt get all msgs in my in box because they dnt show up and I always play lag free, I am trying my best to stay caught up on my gb but sometimes tht is not the case.. I will try my best to keep up more but I just wnt you to know I am not ignoring you or anyone just trying to stay caught up on movies and everything else along with life outside msp..

If you need to msg me something very important like you want  a theme or something or just to chit chat even please email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com

Thank you all so much for all your help <33


5 comments:

  1. xD I have tried emailing you once or twice but I am the worst person at emailing xD And I totally understand that you can't keep up with your guestbook and messages <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have e-mailed you once? Im really suprised you manage to answer as many people as you do, with the lag!!!! :) You are a wonder woman xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you <33 it does get hard tbh lol to keep with it all, and also how you email someone go to your email and compose a new email then type in the address <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lag on MSP does get ridiculous sometimes, I am on lag free 1/2 the time .-. So I know exactly what you're talking about!! We need to talk more on MSP really lol xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well as you know i dnt get msgs and i get so behind on msp with the gb so you would have to msg me on my back ups xDD

      Delete

Blog Archive