About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Shout- Dyslexia Awareness Day March 04th


Raqquell is holding a Dyslexia Awareness Day on March 04th.. she would like you to wear orange to show your support, I will make an art book and also a shout movie to help get the word out..

Again another great awareness.. 

Thank you all so much for caring about so many people, I am so glad we can come together for things like this <33


2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! My teacher had dyslexia, she struggled with maths and English but she is amazing at art and sports! People with dyslexia are actually really clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I dnt have it personally all though i do have trouble with reading.. like whn i read to myself or my sisters i add words tht are not there and i stutter quite a bit so i dnt like to read much

      Delete

Blog Archive