About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Shout out- Acne Awareness by Eli


Eli is making an awareness day for Acne, Her day is on March 16th and she would like you to wear Yellow to show your support.. So many young & old suffer frm acne, and so many get bullied for it.. Again they are not alone <33

Thank you all for the awareness themes !!

<33hollyrenee


4 comments:

  1. Tysm for making this!!! xD you explain things much better then me lol!
    This is me btw xDDD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from acne xD
    Definitely joining in <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have acne, I mean I get a few spots, but not to the extent of acne. Its another skin thing tho so its like really making me feel uncomfortable talking about it. I'm sorry, I really do have germ and anything to do with the body problems xO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had quite a few skin problems in the past including acne so this theme is close to my heart <33 I will happily join in <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive