About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2015

Msp's upcoming theme- Sharing frm face book



Msp's new theme looks to be Easter related.. I do love the dress.. and the colors of the back ground..

Will you all be doing something for Easter? Me no I am not.. maybe an easter egg hunt for my brother and sisters but nothing more

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to Skegness so on holiday and I'll probs get a few eggs overall not much xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably wont.. I dont like Easter Eggs so I may get a top up of VIP.. idk :/ We dont celebrate Easter really xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://m.youtube.com/results?q=chloe%20lolz&sm=3 thts my blonde vid plus if u go on my channel I have 10 angeling facts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Easter, we probably will be doing an Easter egg hunt, and I will be going to church..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your all so lucky, make sure to cherish every moment with your family <33 Easter to me is just another day tbh.. just like every day with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can we please have an Easter party we all dress up as bunnies??

      Delete
    2. I dnt mind but i am not promising to come to any meet and greets though

      Delete

Blog Archive