About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 6, 2015

Asthma Awareness Theme by- Xxx lil miss peach Xxx


lil miss peach is holding an awareness theme for Asthma on March 09.. She is also holding a meet and greet as well.. But I am not making any promises are being able to join for tht.. She asks tht you wear LIGHT pink to show your support

Asthma is a common illness among many people, again someone close to me as well has this disease.. so this theme means alot to me and lil miss peach as well..

Ty so much Miss peach for making this theme, and please love her art book on msp <33


2 comments:

  1. I have many friends and members of my family that have asthma.. Only the other week my friend had an asthma attack..:( This theme means a lot to me, as it does to you both <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mild asthma, normally it's an allergic reaction though .-.
    I will try and join in, it's a wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive