About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, March 7, 2015

1. Ginger & Fav Movie Characters

Heyy everyone! How are you? How was your week? I have tbh I am so happy with this theme this week xD My bestie Jim brought to my attention tht it may be hard for people to make arts and wht not just about Gingers.. so I thank Jim for the idea of having the other theme because it can be so creative! 

Okay here are the pictures <33


(a)ings always <33



Thanks so much Sparkling for this art book!



Thanks GlamGirl for this art book, you are such a an amazing person.. <33


Laura,  I want to say thank you for the art book, I cried tbh because you were so sweet to say your happy whn i logged on.. Ty <33






10 comments:

  1. I had a great week thanks xD I hope yours was great too!! I love these two themes so much!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did too xD.. and same they are both great

      Delete
  2. I haven't even started with the theme, all coz of this lock .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. They never told me, but it's probably coz I'm to cool for msp lol

      Delete
  3. Everybody loves that vip book background lol Feel like I should upload a picture of my very own book background xD Np Holly lol now the only problem is we need to find ginger movie characters xD The only 2 that come to mind are Ron off Harry Potter and Lindsley Lohan, before her... I'm not even gonna say because I love her so much for being in Parent Trap and Mean Girls xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i could be her, xD tht was fun last night but i was to tired to stay online O,O we need to dress like tht again you let me know who to dress as though :D

      Delete
    2. Omg, yes lol, I'll have to think lol

      Delete

Blog Archive