About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

6. Posh Bunnys xD



Today is Heart Awareness Day, Please wear red & white if you can to show your support <33

Today is also my first Wishy Wednesday! I am giving 2 people 5 gifts from their wish list!!! So please make sure to have something on your wl <33 you nvr know I could pick you, The more I see you comment on anything frm movies to guest book the better! 


(a)ings always 









I had to share this art book with you all, Ellie, she is so nice, I dnt know her well, but frm wht I have spoken to her she is so sweet, & supportive <33 Ty Ellie so much for being there (a)



Thank you so much Rose, You have been there for me through so much, I love ya <33


(a)ings always <3




2 comments:

Blog Archive