About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 5, 2015

What do you want to know about


Since I am putting Dont Cry Daddy on hold for a bit for a few reasons.. I want to make true facts like I have been.. BUT I want to know wht you wnt to know about..

It could have something to do with msp's theme, angelings theme.. Even me I am a pretty much open book so you can ask me almost anything..

Please comment in my art book things you would like to know about.. I did this because I have no idea wht people wnt to know xDD

Please be specific <33 You can even comment here 

7 comments:

  1. I will Also msg you this and comment on your arty.. you may not want to answer and thats fine.. How/When did you and Candired meet on MSP? <3 Sorry if it is too personal <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not to personal at all xD keep a look out for a movie.. I hope to get some made today <33

      Delete
  2. I wanna know about unicorns! Like who thought of the idea unicorns or the different types of unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh tht is a good one i will use it tomorrow on my movies btw i forget who are you there D: sorry my mind is bonkers O,O

      Delete
  3. I wanna know a couple (or just 1) fact about you that you haven't published before, something to surprise us! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i think you all know just about everything tht is why i made this posting xD

      Delete

Blog Archive