About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2015

Shout out- Aids Awareness By Yummy Msp- March 19th




Yummy, is holding an Awareness Theme on March 19th for AIDS.. This theme has not ever been dne b4 either.. This disease can also nvr have enough awareness because there is no cure for it.. Please keep those in mind who do have this.. She would like you to wear red for this day <33 There is no meet and greet..

Please love & share her art book on msp if you can

<33hollyrenee


2 comments:

  1. Such a good idea I will try and join in but I'm not making any promises <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dnt worry <33 Love ya bestie <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive