About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Quitting

Look I have something to say, I am starting to delete people who say quit on their status.. If your quitting, then why should I keep you added? I lag way to badly to keep some one who says quitting on their status and or who msgs me good bye.. I have kept 2 people added and they said they have quit BUT I am very close to them and I know they visit..

Whn I said I am dne with drama, again I mean it so why start drama over me unfriending you? I mean come on.. I am always willing to add most people back..Just ask me, dnt come crying in my guest book saying you deleted me!!! Just say hey you deleted me, can I be added back..
 Those who have to keep fighting going, and not just play the game and call me names and whtever, you can turn all around and say of it of yourself..

No wonder people dnt like msp.. even whn people say they are dne fighting, people still start with them. You know wht seriously stop and leave me alone and my friends alone.. YOU have NO idea wht I go through on a daily basis, and to sit and bash me over something so childish and try to get people to hate on me for it is just wrong... You hate me, Thn block me, stop getting people after me... It is not called for.. & stop talking about my age, no one knows it..But Candi.. keep guessing it all you want and assume whtever you want.. Have you ever thought wht someone goes through in life and or on a daily basis makes one more mature? & not act like some people..

1 more thing people need to stop making fake accounts of me and msging my friends, do you honestly think my close friends would actually believe wht your trying to sell?? Umm no.. 

Again #mspwantspeace, stop the fighting and leave everyone alone.. 

11 comments:

  1. I agree with u completely on this. If ppl do quit, there isn't any reason to keep them added, so I agree with u on that one.
    I also keep getting messages from Fake Holly accounts and ppl asking me if they're u, but I think it's obvious it's not u, if it was I think we'd know lol.
    We all love u and we will stay strong.
    #mspwantspeace.
    Never let anything get u down Bestie cuz we love u too much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you all to, Thank you all to those who have manners, and not get upset over silly things <33 Love you

      Delete
  2. TBF I wouldn't really be bothered if you deleted me or if it glitched me or whatever, its all about emails xD Like I have said before, those losers who pretend to be you only want to be you because of your awesomeness (a word?) And people who get upset over you deleting them or glitch whatever are sad I think, I mean if you really meant that much to them they would of just been like, "Em Holly I think MSP off your friends list, is there any chance when you get a spare second if you could readd me, thanks." Is that too hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. #Mspwantspeace
    It's horrible the lengths people go to to get attention and start drama, and I hate the idea that people make accounts pretending to be you!
    We're all here for you, to support you <33
    (a)ings Forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you holly, its getting pathetic now.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. #MSPWANTSPEACE ily holds these people are just attention seeking dw <33 ~Starry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with this totally. Fake accounts are just so sad.. and I dnt see the point of keeping some people added when they have quit?? Creating a problem over that is just pathetic tbh <33 I'm always here for you if you need to talk <3 Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for being such great friends, The hate accounts, the drama is just nvr ending... seems like whn all is quiet people have to start something up and for wht? No reason other thn to just be starting stuff

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive