About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3. Ginger and Fav. Movie Character Week


Jim as Clyde


Angelings Support <3



(a)ings support <33





Ty so much for this edit, it is so beautiful and really means alot tht you would think this of me <33



Me & Jim as Rose & Jack frm Titanic xD


(a)ings support <33



Thanks so much Precious for this art book, It is very beautiful <33


(a)ings support <33






2 comments:

  1. Wow, I seen myself a lot there xD I do love this theme, I'm so happy its both tho, cos I still haven't dressed ginger all week :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be Ginger for a day xDD I bet you would look awesome with Ginger hair tbh

      Delete

Blog Archive