About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Glitches- Movies


Alot of movies of mine are not showing on msp, the ones tht actually mean something not showing, they have been doing this a while now.. I have emailed msp and again the same reply as always they are " working on to resolve the issue" Well, I wouldnt care if my short movies were gone, But like my movie Stop Racism is not showing..

Is anyone else having this problem? 

<33hollyrenee




4 comments:

  1. I wish MSP spent time updating and fixing the game instead of pointless updates of the app.. They are not inspiring me to return fully anytime soon :/ <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think tht being able to watch movies on app would help so many people, and would be convinent, and i agree these updates well most of them are very pointless and see nothing good happening with them

      Delete
    2. Yeah.. that would be great. The new one just annoys me.. scrolling news feed.. seeing wht ppl are wearing.. the pets and everything.. It just makes my phone go slow xDD

      Delete
  2. I'm not noticing any problems... but I'm sorry to hear that you are <3
    And I fully agree with Jen <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive