About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Friendly Post 2

Please remember today is Aids Awareness Day, and please wear red <33

 I am sorry I have not been doing posting for art books and such for this week's theme, I am so behind " As usual xD", so I am doing friendly postings until i get some arts for this week's theme..

I want to say a BIG thank you to all who have #Helpholly on their status it means so much to me, all of your support is so generous.. I cant thank you enough...

Remember, I am here for you all always <33 I am just an email, comment post and or msg away <33


Dazz!! Thank you so much for this Face Book page banner I will be using it next!



Starry, I have had such a great time sending emails to each other, Ty so much for the msgs and the edits!




Ty so much Rose for this art book about #mspwantspeace and for wht you said in it <33 it means alot to me <33



Thank you so much Natalia!! <33 Your art book is beautiful and is also true <33





Igot artbook is so true and is very meaningful please read and share it if you can <33




Thank you so much for this edit <33 It is wonderful besties for life <33



See you do not have to be an angeling to be a friend, Not all my friends are angelings.. Ty so much for this art book <33













7 comments:

  1. I love all the edits that people do.. I would do one but Im absolutely terrible xD The only edit I have done is my blog banner thing (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only "edits" if you even call thm tht are the ones I make for here and I use an msp art book LOL, i have no idea how to make any of them.. I love edits as well.. as long as they are used for the better and not to set people up, which many have dne against me for some reason? <33 How are you Jen? Miss you <33

      Delete
    2. Im actually ill atm. I think it passed on from you lol xDD Miss you to <33 Hru btw?

      Delete
    3. I had a bad day yesterday but i think it was because i was so tired, but i am doing well <33 sorry if i passed my sickness LOl.. be warned it takes so much out of you :/ Feel better bestie <33

      Delete
    4. How fun :/ Ty <33 At least now you know why I wont be online xD Ly <33

      Delete
  2. I remember the edit I did of you! (i)
    Everything looks great <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the edit pinky did for us all <3 its SO sweet <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive