About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sharing frm Msp Face book.. The new msp "guides"


In other words i believe they are like mods but this time you cant talk to them, see their gb etc.. I think it just causes me more lag tbh lol but yeah so here they are meet pixi and zac xD

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. Me, Jen and Noya hate her .-.
    All she ever does is steal your spotlight and give you necessary lag :/
    And that's literally it, except being in your friends list -.-
    P.S. Noya is noya19 from MSP ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!! Down with Pixi ;) I dont see the point of these people. Cant they be like normal mods and not be stalkers?? xD

      Delete
    2. BUT yet you can add them to movies, but you cant see wht lvl they are, and you cant talk to them or send them autos etc.. blah blah, just another way of msp being big brother tbh

      Delete
    3. Big Brother? What are you on Holly xD Anyways, I think of Zac and Pixi as MSP paparazzi, more than Mods.

      Delete
    4. Yes have you heard the expression Big Brother is likes spies and such.. has to know whts going on all the time xD

      Delete
    5. I do get you, I have seen the show, I don't think Zac even cares what I do, pft, what a friend he is. He made a Harry Styles look, my Harry look is much better than his xD

      Delete
    6. LOL xDD I think the purpose of them is to just be like mods but not saying anything lol, i think they watch wht you do on msp i really do xD They know the hate has been so bad so they made them up O,O xDD

      Delete
  2. I think in a way it's kind of cool xD The only thing is it causes extra lag >.< Which is a bit annoying!! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the lag and everything is awful with her and to see her on the bottom, not able to talk to her, and or see her gb o,o

      Delete
  3. Pft, Zac, he acts like Mr popular, with his rare eyes that no one else has and his clothes that you can't buy because they are too good for us! He tells me to be nice in his status, he doesn't even know me and he is giving me comands now xD Also I loved his looks and he didn't even message me with a thank you! I swear that boy needs to learn some manners and start loving my looks xD As well as this his Artbook are really bad and he gets more than me! I swear if he pops up on my screen again! Also I can't report him! What if he's mean xD Sorry I went on a anti Zac rant :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive