About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shout out- Cancer Theme by Jason March 20th


Jason would like to do a theme tht holds special meaning to him.. On March 20th his Awareness Theme is Cancer.. His friend passed away frm it, at age 11..

He would like you to wear pink and yellow or both..

He does have a meet and greet planned but no promises if i will be there <33

<33hollyrenee




2 comments:

  1. Everyone can relate to this in some way, I know I can and not in the way you would particularly expect.. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbh I think everyone has someone in their life have cancer.. My dad had it, he is in remission, my grand parents had it.. so it runs in my family alot.. any cancer awareness is wonderful <33

      Delete

Blog Archive