About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, March 1, 2015

3. Neon Posting

So many bright colors on msp so far, I am even being bold by wearing them as I am a plain Jane and dnt really like the bright colors and colored hair lol

Here are some pictures and even some pictures of different arts.. Thank you all for joining in and your time <33


LOL Tallz you make laugh almost daily, I am so happy we are friends I consider you one of my bff's tbh, Love you <33


(a)ings support




Thank you so much for this art book, I am encouraging you all to make arts for the hate to stop on msp, those who dnt like you block them.. and those who are blocked by others stop the hate accounts, the comments and arts and much more.. </33




Thank you Aly for this art book, because of this we started asking you all to make art books encouraging hate to just stop #mspwantspeace





Thank you so much Rose for these beautiful edits <3 i love thm





Thank you so much for this art book, I have no idea who the hate is coming frm i am blaming no one but haters who just dnt like me (i), but this art book is so sweet Natalia i appreciate it so so much <33






1 comment:

  1. All the artys are lovely <33
    I need to get round to adding people lol xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive