About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 20, 2015

Totw- Posh & Anime


This week we are having 2 themes.. Posh & Anime as both were very close to each other..

So get your fanciest of of dresses, suits & ties, and your anime looks ready for this week..

If you make art's or movies, all I ask is for time and i will try my best to keep this week <33

Thank you all so much who did vote.. This week we had a total of 48 votes!

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad we had a posh theme to O,O I dont watch much Anime xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, Anime scares tbh LOL, I wouldnt know how to dress as anime, I do know tht msp does have some sort of anime "ish" clothes I believe or Kawii " spelling" towards the back

      Delete
    2. I saw one person woth a Kawaii look.. I might just buy that lol xD

      Delete
  2. Love the new layout! ;)
    And this sounds like a fun theme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo sounds good xD I can give you anime look ideas if u wanna go for it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this theme, I am Candirocked. Btw I made an Anorexity awareness theme arty, could you pls check it out? Tysm (a)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey <33 did you want me to help you with it? and ok i will <33 i am again so behind

      Delete
  5. Sorry I've not been on msp lately and joining in x I'm sooooo sorry (I think you know it's the awshum OrangeAndMe) I hope u still love me x cuz ily ❤ (a)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive