About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Please read about Themes " Shout outs"

Look everyone, whn you want a theme and you ask for my help I will give it to you.. BUT I am not going to meet and greets atm.. I will try but the chances are not very likely atm.. I have a lot going on in life, and also on game to where I am constantly behind.. I help you with the theme BUT the theme is yours.. Please dnt get upset if you have a meet and greet and no one comes.. tbh it makes feel really bad... I just had to say something because i saw a couple of people who had awareness themes and no one came to the meet and greet :/

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Nicely said <33
    Sorry you can't keep up, I hope your situation improves!!
    Ly bestie <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too and me too tbh <33 i hate being behind

      Delete
  2. I get muddled up with all the different awrnesses and dates and they all just fly over my head. I am usually doing my own thing now anyway, I mean I will turn up to a meet and greet if somebody wants me there or I'm not busy. I'm not gonna lie, I am lazy, but I just like to shake stuff up a little, besides, I hate going to meet and greets when I have no friends there xO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive