About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 11th- Lung Cancer Awareness by - Tanzila


On March 11th Tanzilla, is holding an awareness for Lung Cancer.. she would like you to wear to show your support.. I appreciate all these awareness themes everyone is thinking of, because they truly do let know people they are NOT alone.. Please love her art book on msp if you can <33 

<33hollyrenee


5 comments:

  1. This awareness is very close to me :) All these awarenesses are so gd!

    eli7120

    ReplyDelete
  2. i soooo would join in but i have a netball tournament that day :( grr, now im annoyed at myself xD its such a great idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea! All these awareness days are such a great idea!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these themes are amazing you can nvr have to many even if they repeat it brings out so much awareness, and to let everyone know they are not alone

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive