About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2015

Lets play a game xD


Since I make short movies, I really like to give topics and or ? in the movies so viewers can comment in the comment section.. I know people would rather see long series.. BUT short movies are much easier for most to make because of lag and lack of time.. so this is a great way to get to know me and who ever else.. 

Since we are having a slumber party this week, I thought we could play a game and you can ask me anything you want.. it can be about me and or if you have a question about something I can find the answer..

If your an added friend & I use your comment/? i will add you to the movie, I know my movies dnt get the views BUT every view helps everyone <33

You can ask me a ? in the art book, comment on this posting " make sure to add your user msp name", msg me on face book, imvu and or you can email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com



Thank you!!!

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the title I thought we were gonna play like hide and seek or something!! And I just thought of a GREAT idea, I will msg you on IMVU and probably use it myself!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you keep up with everything? I meanhow aare you so inspirational yet keep hate away, do arts , movies ect. Talk to your friends keep this blog answer emails Facebook msp imvu msgs (sorry I've just stopped putting commas in now xD I'm on my phone and it makes commas a Lot harder to go xD). Also what's your favorite song of this time?~you probably know who I am already but my msp is Izzy Hun bun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzy xD I will use your ? tomorrow <33

      Delete
    2. Okay. I'm not on map much but let me know when it's out. Means a lot ^*^

      Delete

Blog Archive