About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, March 22, 2015

About #letsbebunnys please read

Yesterday whn I added #letsbebunnys to my status I had no idea so many would join in! Thank you all so much, I have also decided to extend for it all week, I enjoy see all the looks and colors of the bunny's tbh <33 You may buy any of my looks BUT i ask you buy frm the looks I create, Please do not create a look thn buy it tht way, Its not fair as you didnt create the look.. so there for I wont get the credit if you or anyone buys frm it, or loves it..

I am also getting pictures to add to my blog.. please do not get upset if dnt get you, I am trying my best.. So my blog will be quite busy this next week, Again thank you all who have joined xD







15 comments:

  1. Hooray! This is my chance to buy a new dress (i)
    And I can imagine it feeling great seeing all the support!! It's such a good idea to embrace it and make it a weekly theme, I will definitely make an arty! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cat! Let me know whn the art is finished <33

      Delete
  2. It is sooo much fun ^.^ So glad it is going on for longer <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt left out so I put my blue and black bunny outie on xD I also have a pink and black one too, so I'm pretty much sorted, and I'm pretty sure my pink and white wolf/fox/cat/dog/whatever has small pointy ears :P I seen you put it there and I was like "ok you freak" then pretty much my screen was filled with bunnies! It was fun tho xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol jim xD i have a bunny outfit on coz i'm swag xD i like being a bunny ^-^ xD

      Delete
    2. Shush Christy! I'm a swagger Bunny than you! I'm the sweg Bae xP

      Delete
  4. I would love to take part but I just don't have enough starcoins to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol this is so fun xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a swag bunny B) XDD lol I have already bought to of the outfits

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive