About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shout out- Lost Loved Ones- By Ashlyne


This theme Ashlyne has made  holds special meaning to me and I am sure many others.. She is doing a theme for the those who have lost family, friends.. she asks tht you wear baby pink, coral, or white.. she also has a art book for you to read with more details.. please love and share for her.. I am definetly taking part in this theme.. Thank you Ashlyne for making this theme <33 Her theme is Sunday March 15th

<33hollyrenee


2 comments:

  1. I lost both my parents.. my dad to cancer and my mum was involved in a car crash. I will definetely join in <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Jen i am so sorry </3 i am here if you need a friend, i know wht your going through

      Delete

Blog Archive