About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Post 2 Neon Week

Hey everyone.. Hope you are having a great weekend.. We have a lot to choose frm this coming week so please keep an eye out for new arts, movies and blog posts..

Here are some pictures thank you all for the inspiring art books, and arts to me.. they are all truly beautiful..

(a)ing support <33



Darcy this art book is very true as many people say bullying needs to stop.. so many have it in real why do it on msp? I have learned my lesson.. many should do the same.. Yes we are all not perfect and we have all done fair share of hating and defending.. But whn people say STOP why egg it on?



Thank you so much Kirsty for this art book and the help you have given to me, You are a wonderful person nvr let anyone tell you different





5 comments:

  1. Wow I haven't been on your blog for weeks on end Lol I've missed it. I was on holiday and just forgot about it xDD Some amazing art books i missed xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL , well welcome back.. I hope you had a great vacation

      Delete
    2. Awwh tysm I did ty :) It was ski-ing I was bad at first but by the end i went down a bit of black slope. I'm surprised i didn't break mine or somebody elses bone xDD That's how bad i was a the start xDD

      Delete
  2. I need to add these people when I get on the computer <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy shouted at me for not wearing neon (i)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive