About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

4. Ginger & Favorite Movie Characters


Please make sure to vote for our next theme <33




Sofia, we just became friends and you are amazing, TY so much for this art book!! <33


(a)ings support <33







Thank you Rose so much for this, I cried happy tears, you are an amazing friend and I am so thankful for your friendship.. I love you always <33


3 comments:

  1. Its strange how a few months ago I never knew any of these people on your blog, now I am like besties with them xD The funny thing is they are the friendly ones who popped up first, now its like we known eachother years and with every person I have a different inside joke with xD Happy Times are these days :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yey, and I think I was the 2nd or 3rd person to vote in your poll, I didn't vote for them all this time though because I HATE clowns, if they win, I'm gonna be off MSP for a week, they scare me too much!

      Delete
    2. I dnt like them either tbh, People wanted carnival, but i wouldnt hve any idea how to dress as carnival tbh so far now animals is winning and thanks Jim for the comments about people on my blog <33 tht was so nice

      Delete

Blog Archive