About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 6, 2015

New TOTW


This week our theme is Ginger hair color & Favorite movie characters...

Thank you all who voted we had about 70 votes! Tht was better thn last week!

Thank you all who continue to join in and suggest themes to be added!!

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. xDDD I knew it would be ginger hair, but not favourite movie characters xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jim told me we should have 2 themes which he was right not everyone likes ginger hairs xD I LOVE them O,O

      Delete
    2. xD I love ginger hair as well, but I prefer red!

      Delete
  2. :o Holly saying my name behind my back xD I do like ginger hair, just not the really red ginger type xD Well just admit your happy u can be movie stars as well lol I am, I LOVE movies :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O i didnt say you said it tht way!!!! I was right though not everyone likes ginger hair tbh Jim I didnt think about 2 themes until you said something O,O xDD Love ya bestie

      Delete
  3. I love both of the themes xDD And I have loads of ginger hairs o,o xD So im sorted xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nvr called Ginger hair Ginger lol.. I was called it red hair as tht is wht we call it in America not ginger xD I love it and i am proud to be ginger :D

      Delete
  4. Love both themes, I'm gonna dress as the girl from 'Brave' since she fits into both categories (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er, yh she's also a ginger movie character xD I only though of 2 :D

      Delete

Blog Archive