About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Poll

The new poll is now up on the right hand side please please vote I would like to see 50 or more votes O,O xDD

Thank you all again so much for joining and suggesting themes.. all this means so much to me

<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. I voted for four.. as my fave character (Amelia Pond from Doctor Who) has red/ginger hair.. This means I can dress as both whatever the theme XD The nature one also matches a triplet look I have.. yay xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for voting <33 means so much i voted for 4 i think or at least 3 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for one xDD Ginger week ;p Maybe I will see what it feels like to be a ginger <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no ginger hair!!! :D But yh, I always vote for them all anywyas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we have world boomk day tommorow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pixie, you can dress as wht ever you like, but i need more notice to have a theme next please let me know at the least 3 days prior to wht you wanting so i have time to make a art, movie and posting

      Delete
    2. Holly I miss a day on your theme and I will join in tomorrow just letting know

      Delete
    3. Okay no worries <33 its all for fun

      Delete
  6. I voted for all of them O,O it's to hard to choose ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive