About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Saint Patricks Day!



I would like to wish you a Happy Saint Patricks Day!

I really dnr celebrate it, I nvr have.. But i do remember having a special meal for it, but I dnt anymore..

I have made some Tuesday movies, that are ofc Saint Patricks Day related, Please rate if you can, I will also being getting picture of some who have dressed for the holiday!

My ? to you is.. Do you celebrate St. Patricks Day? If so wht do you do?

<33hollyrenee

14 comments:

  1. I don't .-.
    And I don't have a look from last years theme so I might buy one if you still can <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can, I have some looks, and also msp still has the clothes frm last yr just click on themes and its like the 3rd or 4th page

      Delete
  2. We did an assembly about that xD Seems fun. Only problem is I have quit. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you a couple messages on MSP.. ik you have quit and you probably don't care, but if you answered it would mean so much.. :/

      Delete
    2. Jen quit D: wht Jen!!! Why!!!!! whn you said you quit, i didnt pay attention and thought you meant something else, Jen!! Come back to me lol dnt leave me there, we just became good friends <33 but do understand if you have to go :/

      Delete
  3. Mmh I celebrate, As i'm Irish <33 We go to parades and dress in green :P its alot of fun tbh :)) ~Starry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have some irish in me but not much, it was nvr a favorite holiday of mine tbh, in my country, people celebrate it more justo drink.. i saw on the news people were starting to line up at bars at 4:00 am e,o

      Delete
  4. Nope, and I don't know why its a holiday or whatever, but it gets its own Google homepage ani so it must be important xD All I recall it being about is getting drunk and having lots of good luck :p or maybe that just for us to regain our luck off Friday the 13th which btw, I still havn't started, its been years since the last time (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl your right basically Jim, But i made Movies today using st patricks day facts xD

      Delete
    2. Stop trying to sell me something Holly xD I watched some, do you want the truth, I don't watch movies, they play I just don't read or watch, I just go on imvu or youtube while its playing xD Sorry (i)

      Delete
    3. (i) lol Jim I have seen you comment so not all tht is true xD

      Delete
    4. Yh, my comments are either emojis or I just make up some comment from the title xD

      Delete

Blog Archive