About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sharing frm Face - Easter Egg Hunt


Does anyone know how this works? I dnt remember there being an easter egg hunt last yr or any other year.. wht are they going to do, hide eggs in chats or houses? 

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. I have a vid trailer on Youtube, I'm going to be taking screenshots of where the eggs are and what to do. Obvs the vid is coming out this Friday, its not cheating tho, its help xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But do they go in chat rooms or houses? xDD " hint please" (i)

      Delete
    2. Holly, I don't work for msp xD I have no clue what they r gonna do xD I think it is going to be like the halloween quests they did. Sometimes you have to find eggs in chatrooms and places of msp and sometimes you have to do other stuff like give a certain amount of autos or make an artbook. I'm going to make a vid of what I do on it. So if it is finding eggs and stuff, I'll show people where they are and stuff.

      Delete
    3. LOL i didnt imply you did i was just wondering if you had any ideas as last 3 yrs i have no memory of their being an egg hunt xD

      Delete
  2. Maybe its like those blue present things they do for daily quests? Find them all for a special surprise instead of SC and fame? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen did you get a dress today on msp?

      Delete
    2. Also Holly, everyone got a gift today xD the boys get this jacket. Try going to a cafe I dare you, everyone is wearing the freebies xD

      Delete
    3. LOL i have no desire to wear my " freebie " xD

      Delete
    4. I havent been able to log on.. I saw pics of it.. I dont think I will be able to get it now :/

      Delete
    5. I got one of them dresses look I went to the Skate park everyone was wearing it I was like aw I'm a loner :c xDD ~Starry

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that the dress was a freebie! xD So cool though (i)
    And I thought the egg hunt NIGHT be like the October Halloween thingy? Although the blue present thing sounds just as possible (i)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its like that Halloween quest where u find stuff and u earn things and a boonie at the end I saw it by clicking it on the news thing on msp it shows a brief outline on whats going on

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive