About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2015

Please read about Theme days.. Important

Hey everyone.. frm now on I will not let people have themes on the same day meaning if you want me to help you with yours, I will not use a day already taken, as it takes away frm others having their day... I am sorry but I dnt think it is fair letting someone have a theme on some elses day..

BUT your welcome to plan your own i am just saying  if you want me to help you with yours..

I will be posting an updated list of themes <33 I would also like to thank everyone who is making these days!! So many awareness's and themes they are great <33

Again if you would like to plan a day for a theme or an awareness please email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com or msg me on face book or imvu.. and or even msp but i dnt get everyone's msgs there in my inbox..

My apologies for scheduling multiple themes on a day :/ i wasnt even thinking.. so if you would like to try again at your theme and wnt my help please let me know.. I ask for nothing in return BUT please dnt get upset if you plan a meet and greet and it dnt turn out the way you want it

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. It's a good idea as I can see this can cause problems <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i feel badly now :/ I was trying to help all :/ and wasnt thinking

      Delete
    2. Don't feel bad Holly, it's everybody's fault, people expect so much of you. TBH I think people need a rest, it's great what people are doing and what you are doing, but it's all getting on top of you, and I think you need a rest. Maybe have an awareness once a week or something because, its easier, more time, not as busy, you get a rest, there's a lot of awareness's but if we do one everyday, they won't be as special and we will run out of then. Idk how you do it Holly but you some how do, even with all the lag and real life stuff in the way. All I'm saying is people need to have a rest.

      Delete
    3. Im fine it dnt bother me to plan them really, it would take months to get to everyone if we did thm once a month i think

      Delete
    4. No I said once a week, and have them as weeks. Its easier for everybody that way, I'm suprised your not going insane with all of the words and peoples msg. I couldn't do it o.O Make sure you know when to give yourself a break, you'll make yourself ill

      Delete
  2. I agree. I think people do it purposely sometimes.. but what really annoys me is when they put their own theme on their stat but not the other one.. If there is multiple themes I try.. but I find it hard as I dnt log on much at all.. just to talk rlly :/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive