About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Updated to date shout outs

This is an updated list of Up coming shout outs.. Just a couple things.. People can have shout outs on the same day, and multiple awareness can be used at any time.. The only thing is I dnt think Multiple " themes " should be used.. if you would like a Awareness Day, week, or a theme day or week, Please email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com

You can also msg me on Face book or Imvu and msp BUT if you msg msp I am more thn likely not to see it as I dnt get all msgs and I do miss GB comments :/ sorry i am just falling behind..

Here is the list : All days are subject to change

Monday March 09th-
Asthma Awareness Day by Lil Miss Peach
Depression Awareness WEEK by Scrach

Tuesday March 10th- Damaged Organ Awareness Day- By Chloe

Wednesday March 11th- Lung Cancer Awareness by Tanzilla

March 12th- Heart Awareness by Cute Stuff

Friday March 13th- Red Noise Day by Omgitsme

Saturday March 14th- Diabetes Awareness by hooligangirl

Sunday March 15th- Lost loved ones- By Ashlyne

Wednesday March 18th- Colon Awareness Day by Raqquelle

March 27th- Childhood Abuse Awareness Day by Yyasmina

5 comments:

  1. The next couple of weeks, look extremly busy!! Such great awarenesses!! I will be joining in as many as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thomas wht day did you want royal to start? <33

      Delete
  3. Hey Holly, I emailed you about an awareness day and if I can have that awareness day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing these, they are very helpful to see what is coming up <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive