About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Shout out- Colon Cancer Awareness- March 18th by Raqquelle


Raquelle is holding an awareness theme on March 18th for Colon Cancer Awareness.. 

Please wear blue to show your support.. She also has an art book on msp, please love & share for her to help get the word out, I am also going to be making a movie and art as well as it gets closer to the date <33


1 comment:

  1. sorry had to copy and paste it :)This is an updated list of Up coming shout outs.. Just a couple things.. People can have shout outs on the same day, and multiple awareness can be used at any time.. The only thing is I dnt think Multiple " themes " should be used.. if you would like a Awareness Day, week, or a theme day or week, Please email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com

    You can also msg me on Face book or Imvu and msp BUT if you msg msp I am more thn likely not to see it as I dnt get all msgs and I do miss GB comments :/ sorry i am just falling behind..

    Here is the list : All days are subject to change

    Monday March 09th-
    Asthma Awareness Day by Lil Miss Peach
    Depression Awareness WEEK by Scrach

    Tuesday March 10th- Damaged Organ Awareness Day- By Chloe

    Wednesday March 11th- Lung Cancer Awareness by Tanzilla

    March 12th- Heart Awareness by Cute Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive