About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday's Quote- Sharing frm Cadie "Mixer987" on Face Book


Cadie, suggested I use this one today, as she said it is very true.. People both in life & game need to really read this.. We need peace everywhere but we all know it wont happen.. BUT it takes everyone to be more Peaceful..

#theworldwantspeace, #mspwantspeace, #mspneedspeace

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. So true <33 We all need peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bestie sorry i am not on much any more x And so sorry for missing all these great events but something has happened to my family irl and im sad about it, i will try and come on more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen this at school xD it is at the back of my Religious Studies class, on a board. I love it xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely quote, i's so true! <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive