About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2015

1. Special Posting- Red Nose & Bff Friday!

Today is also the start of Comic Relief Weekend and also Disney Day!!! By Dazz and Prexy!! & Diabete's Awareness Day by Hooligan Girl!!

Omgitsmee this Friday's theme seems to be very popular! I love it, Thanks for making the theme bestie <33 Here are some who have joined in <33




Sorry if I didnt get you..

















9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Im so sorry bestie :( I didnt see you :/ I love ya though <33

      Delete
    2. It's fine! xD
      I bought my look pretty late on in the day, so I don't blame you ;)
      Ly too bestie <33

      Delete
    3. It's fine! xD
      I bought my look pretty late on in the day, so I don't blame you ;)
      Ly too bestie <33

      Delete
  2. Bff Friday was so fun xD!! I hope we can do something like that again soon :) xx ~Starry

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive