About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Stop believing everything you read frm others

Cant people things to rest like whts the word again "drama"...

I am again addressing this as I am tired of hearing it tbh, I have an idea who the source is of it but tht I will keep to myself..

Stop believing everything you read about me, and if you do read it, dnt come to me about it and ?ing me..

Just because I act mature and are a very friendly person dnt mean you can sit and say things about me for your enjoyment at my expense..

Again my age is no one's business but my own.. Only 1-2 people know my age.. People in life go through so much, a person will act more mature then others.. & not to mention wht they go through on a daily basis

Basically all this talk about me and my age I guess it is bad because I act mature so I guess i should act like some, and be all immature just to get everyone to be quiet about it..

As I have said for 2 yrs.. Life changes in a moment.. Enjoy it while you can..

Dnt sit and hate on me, candi, my friends or anyone.. cause someday, turn about will be fair play 

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. Well said Holly Dolly, those people will learn, even if it is the hard way, jks I won't hurt anyone....promise (d)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be who you are, don't change coz ppl don't like the way u r <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive