About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Shout out- Red Noise Friday- By Omgitsmee


Red Nose Day on Friday, By Omgitsmee

She would like you to wear red noises on Friday to show your support, for people in other countries to help over come their problems.. This is to show they are NOT alone <33 please join in if you can <33


4 comments:

  1. I'm selling red noses at school atm! xD
    Just waiting till someone buys a 'gold nose' xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had nvr heard of it until she asked to have the day i think it is a great idea <3

      Delete
    2. It raises money for comic relief, that's why we came to school as book characters aswell, it was raising money ;)

      Delete
  2. There's a school teacher netball match on!!! Yes, I get to watch my teachers make a fool of their selfs at Netball! I also have a red nose, mines the vampire one, but I wanted the golden nose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive