About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sneak Peak at Thursdays Msp Theme- Frm Face book


I heard a rumor tht this coming week would be Rare week, but i knew it wasnt true as Rare Week is usually later in the yr.. anyways here is msp's new theme.. Looks cute..

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It kind of looks like it but i like the colors they used

      Delete
  2. Looks cool.. Cant afford it though probs xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not weird, I'm gifted :P Seems like a goth or emo or whatever theme, I just think its for people who don't conform with the crowd, kinda like me, I like to stand out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prices were better this theme, hopefully they will stay that way? And I agree that it does look a bit emo! (i)
    And the people saying it's rare week really piss me off lol xD
    But I like the look of it <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. emo theme huh hope its good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This theme looks awesome but rare week would have been better xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im kinda looking forward to this theme :D It'd be nice if I had facebook to keep up... but oh well ;P ♥Angeling♥
    ~moonlightgirl82003

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, EXCUSE ME WHILE I SCREAM!!!!!!! THIS IS SUCH A BAE THEME. IM IN LOVE XDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive