About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, March 23, 2015

Msp's New theme- Sharing frm Face Book


 Friendly pranks O,O

Sort of reminds me of the laundry theme we had the one time, because of the wash tub.. But i can tell you this I dnt like tht really lol

14 comments:

  1. I think it's a theme for April fools day ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Victoria said.. Pranks for April Fools.. how interesting :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously you all hate April fools day? xD I love it so much! You probably don't like it because you always get pranked xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no i dnt get pranked but to me it is a very useless holiday lol

      Delete
  4. i luv tricking my bff at school thou on april fools sometimes she smiles and sometimes she laughs<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nvr liked to be pranked.. xD and i dnt see why msp has to make a theme of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. April fools is my nan's birthday, one time, I think it was like 3 years ago, my grandad tricked my nan saying that they had found a house and got the keys and my nan could start shopping around for things for the house, then he had her going the whole day and said april fools at the end of the day :) they got the house in the end tho xp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow i bet she was upset, Glad though she got her house <33

      Delete
  7. Looooooool april fools day is alright I suppose XDDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive