About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2015

2. Friends



#staystrong.. we all need to stop this, we need to #staystrong for everyone, we all need to show love & support and maybe someday it will catch on <3







P!nk thanks for making this art book, I heard people were self harming over this? I know many people like 1 Direction, But seriously to self harm over it? Its not worth it, so many people all over the world have so many pressing issues thn a band breaking 


2 comments:

  1. I've not quit msp I just simply can't log in x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see me ^.^ And i am so glad someone made an artbook for that.. I couldnt bear looking at the pics on Insta >.<

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive