About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, March 21, 2015

#StayStrong!






For months now, Me, Candi and Aly have been fighting for peace on msp.. we keep making Arts & Movies, and status for everyone to see we are serious, & My age is constantly talked about.. 2 things.. it is against the rules to be talking about ages,  and other wht business of it is yours? I am so sorry I act more mature then some people BUT as I have always said, Things tht happen to you in life & even game does change a person, and many have no business talking about my age or anyone elses..The people hated is just NOT angelings its our friends and so many others on msp who arent even on a " team" Aly is right msp can be a great game.. BUT it takes all of us to work together to get it back tht way.. I know I am not perfect, I nvr claimed to be, I am human, I have had my days on msp where i wasnt the nicest BUT wht I have dne is apologized to msp alot <33

Everyone is capable of change

Listen to Team by Lorde, and the part she says " we are all fighting for a love we wont receive" you know tht is true, we wont by everyone.. BUT tht doesnt mean we can hate others... and in all reality, we are all on each others team because we have all been hated on, and tht makes you apart of the team " not angelings team" BUT in general..

#staystrong! add it to your status, make art books, telling everyone why you want it to stop, and remember this.. whn you quit because of haters you are giving them wht they want














11 comments:

  1. Love this <33 So sorry you still get hated on :(
    #StayStrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <33 I havent really been hated on on my gb persey but ppl making these fact accounts.. Its dumb

      Delete
  2. I will make an artbook whenever I get the time.. Whenever you need to just email me.. My MSP msgs dont get through sometimes XD And there is no tags <3 #StayStrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr I hate the tags and okay Jen whn ever you get time or want too <33 My msgs nvr come to in box anymore

      Delete
  3. Reading this honestly made me smile.You been trying so hard to make msp a better place but people keep ruining your efforts.People only realise how serious bullying is when they experience it.I'll add #staystrong on my status when I log on<33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree so much, every word of this is true!! The hate needs to end, this game gives us so many opportunities and so many chances to speak up as better ppl and ppl waste that opportunity by hating and bullying??? It's not on.
    I got ur back and I got anyone's hand that wants to be held.
    Ty for adding my ab, I love u with all my heart BFF...<333
    ~Aly<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome bestie and thank you so much I think it is one of the best posts I have dne

      Delete
  5. This post has such a deep meaning, things truly do need to change, MSP is meant to be there for fun and to escape, not like in real life, a doggy dog world with hate and bullying round every corner.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive