About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Friendly Post 3

Also today is Cancer Awareness Day, Please wear Pink and or Yellow

Not a very big posting for this one.. But enjoy, <33



Thank you so much Georgia, for making a art book to get the word out about my poll each week, I nvr thought to ask people to make arts for my poll xD, Thank you all who have taken the time to vote <33



Dazz is making a movie about where she interviews me, and she is asking me questions to find out the answers.. Please rate it will be interesting <33 she has made 1 so far



This art book is so true, and very touching.. Please love & share for her.. Maybe we can all learn something frm it <33



2 comments:

  1. Hollyy.. I finally did an edit xDD Arent you so proud of me? xDD Its on my blog as MSP refuses to upload.. I may send you an email with it attatched <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive