About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nothing better to do?

Seems like some have nothing better to do thn msg friends of mine and say they are me, and or friend people saying they are me.. well they are not me.. if i were to make a new account I would let everyone know via my blog and face book... so if someone says they are me they arent and dnt believe everything you read unless you hear it frm me or who ever else they maybe acting as.. <//3

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. IKR!!!!
    you maybe better than them dont mean that they csn be lame people pretending to b who they are not ...
    IDIOTS L:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is dne all the time it makes me mad but msp dnt do anything lol

      Delete
  2. These people really don't have anything to do.. All they do is msg people without thinking it through. Don't they know you can spell properly and don't they know that we are smart to see through them.. Seriously, it never ends. Im so sorry Holly that you have to deal with this and I'm sorry that Aly and Caroline also had to deal with it being sent to them >.< Come on EVERYONE, There's Artbooks being made to stop hating and now this begins.. This hating really needs to stop #MSPWantsPeace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I could imagine of #MSPWantsPeace became a twitter trend lol. Even if it did tho, we gotta face facts, there's still gonna be haters and evil people bon there cos there will always be evil messed up people in the world, the best we can do is block report and keep on smiling because nobody can tell you your not 100% Perfect the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there will always be hate but lol its getting old xD

      Delete
  4. I had no idea people were doing this tbh, but it's just sad the people who are doing it better stop!! -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do need to stop and as i said msp wont do anything about them.. they need to restrict "new" users frm using any name tht is used no matter how they try and use it see wht i am saying.. then they let people make names with curse words but yet they tag them all over msp? :/

      Delete
  5. I can understand people taking you as a inspiration and try to act like you, but you can't try and pretend to be someone, it just shows that they do not appreciate who they really are! It's kinda like stealing some ones identity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree but most people who try and act like others try to do out of spite tbh.. they use our names and try to trash us

      Delete

Blog Archive