About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Updated Shout outs

Here is an updated list of wht we have going on so far.. we do have a busy week lol.. many things to choose frm.. List is subject to change

Depression Awareness Week- Now
Lung Cancer Awareness- Today
Heart awareness Day- March 12th
Red Nose Day & Disney- March 13th
Diabetes awareness- March14th
Comic Relief- Weekend of March 14th
Lost loved ones- March 15th
Acne Awareness Day- March 16th
Colon Awareness Day- March 18th
March 19th is taken but not sure of the theme
March 27th- Child Abuse Awareness Day

Please remember I am not promising to go to meet & greets.. I do all these to help you they are your themes not mine..

If you would like to a theme day or awareness day please email me at 

You can also msg me on face book and imvu.. you can as well on msp but if you want to make sure i get the msg please contact me via email, facebook or imvu


Thank you <33

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive