About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 6, 2015

Shout out- Wifey & Bff theme By Lily and Aly


Lily & Aly have made a theme for " wifeys" & bff's.. Where you dress as your bff, and just have fun <33

The theme is Friday the 13th, I will try my best to show up at the meet and greet but not making any promises <33

Thank you everyone



5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I will try and join in <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute theme xD I will be joining in!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GLOB FRIDAY 13th! I will come to the meet and greet if nothing gets me O,O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday the 13th are you mad! I will try coming, but I will have to force myself away from the movie collection of Friday the 13th because I love those movies and I haven't seen them in years! And what if a black cat crosses my path, then I'm doomed, lucky my cat is black and white :X

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive