About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, March 9, 2015

2. Ginger and Fav movie characters week


Just a reminder for today it is Damaged Organs awareness day, please wear white & pink <33 if you want to join in








Thank you so much Georgia for this art book! It is amazing..




Thank you Pinkie Pik for this art book, it is very sweet <33



Me and Jim as Danny & Sandy frm Grease :p





5 comments:

  1. Oh THAT'S why you were Sandy! I was a bit confused at first, but now I understand! xD
    Jim's hair though xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep tht is why, and he was Also clyde and I was bonnie xD

      Delete
    2. Yes I saw that one xD But I've never heard of it before .-.

      Delete
    3. NO! U haven't hurf of the best couple in crime! They r amazing, what it, like you really need to, why Cat did you like my hair and Clyde costume ;)

      Delete
    4. Heard* dunno what was going through my ming with hurd xD

      Delete

Blog Archive