About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2015

Shout Dress as your idol- By Cutehollie


Sorry for not posting about this sooner, things are really busy, But hollie would like to have a theme week where you dress as your favorite idol..

This theme starts today <33


7 comments:

  1. Ik who I'm dressing as<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there will be lots of Holly's on MSP this week (i)
    This sounds like such a fun theme though! xD
    P.S. I love your new playlist <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I keep adding to it and listening to it lol

      Delete
  3. I'm going 2 be my bff Yasmin and Holly cuz ily plus maybe Julia... IDK so many idols xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two people to dress as.. You and Taylor Swift. <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive