About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 6, 2015

Depression Awareness Week- March 09th


Scrach is holding Depression Awareness Week, Beginning March 09th.. Depression affects so many people young and old.. Tht is why bullying needs to stop!! If bullying is not the reason it does not help it..

People suffer frm because of many reasons.. 

I hope you all can join in, she would like you to wear to show your support <33 


9 comments:

  1. All these awarenesses are so good <3 Many ppl I know on game and irl have depression so this awareness is very important to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had mild depression a few years back, and this is an Awareness close to my heart too <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know people on msp and in real that have depression.. This is another theme close to my heart <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i know many people on game tht have it not many in life though because i dnt leave my house... my dad has it, I have it, my siblings dnt really have it.. My sister hayley though suffers frm aniexty, i do as well

      Delete
  4. i suffer from depression, badly. i'm definitely joining in on this theme.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive