About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 12, 2015

5. Ginger & Favorite Movie Characters


Puffle, this art book is beautiful, Thank you so much for your kind words <33



Me & Jim as Rhett Butler and Scarlette Ohara frm Gone with the Wind


(a)ings support <33





& this made my day.. Boy-got-swag came on to msp and spent a few minutes at the mall.. It was so nice to see him.. He still has my heart (i) xD <33


8 comments:

  1. Oh, there's the puked on Holly xD Loved that week, can't wait to dress in PJ's, that's all I wear in realz anyways xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was great wasnt it Jim? xD we need to have a celeb couple day O,O ohh i will email you tht idea!!

      Delete
    2. IKR, but everybody's just gonna be Romeo and Juliet, I like to be more creative with it tho xD Good idea tho, the only problem is that loads of people won't have a Romeo to match with xD I'll have to match with them all xD

      Delete
    3. True i didnt think of tht (i) xD

      Delete
    4. I'll match with people, I'm just gonna have to be a busy bee and have every outie combo to every couple xD Or, you could make it 2 themes like before (i)

      Delete
  2. So glad you and Boy-got-swag (damn I forgot his name) for to hang out <33
    And all the arts and looks are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His name is Justin xDD and yes i was so happy to see him i havent seen in him in months tbh <33 I talk to him a bit on face book but since imvu is not really option for me he came to msp <33

      Delete

Blog Archive