About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Won 3rd place of Easter Comp!




Thank you all who voted for me in the Easter Comp!!!! I won 3rd place xD This is the 3rd time I have won for looks!

I appreciate it all so much <33

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. Congrats bestie!! You deserve it so much - your finally getting everything you have needed to get for a long time! I saw you on my log in screen and I was like 'Yayy' xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely AMAZING! Stunning job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bestie, I am so proud of you! You deserve it 100% <33
    I have never won a comp lol (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually quite shocked tbh i was on pg 3 this time?? O,O not many people go through pages xD

      Delete
    2. True... but 3 pages is nothing! xD
      I was once asked to vote for a look that was on about page 75 .-. It took a while (i)

      Delete
    3. Funny thing i literally entered my look at 5:59 pm " tht is the time for me whn poll closes" I wanted to get my farm movie enetered for giggles but it didnt happen lol

      Delete

Blog Archive