About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday's Quote- Beauty



<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. May I also add that Beauty does not mean looking like you work for Willy Wonka in his Chocolate Factory ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of people in my school wear tons of makeup and look orange. I dnt wear makeup - I just find it funny when their hands are white and there face resembles the fruit xDD

      Delete
    2. Ohh if they look orange they are not wearing the right shade.. tell them to get the shades tht match their skin tones.. and i dnt wear make up anymore i used to but not now xD

      Delete
    3. I already suggested it.. they pay no attention xDD

      Delete
    4. LOL let thm look foolish then xD

      Delete
    5. Trust me, it makes me laugh everyday xD

      Delete

Blog Archive